Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Spring Spouts Candy!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izumi

Izumi

The Spring Spouts Candy! Empty
PostSubject: The Spring Spouts Candy!   The Spring Spouts Candy! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Hey Izumi here, Most of you probably don't know me, but I started a Project before with Takaiofthefire. Hope we have a greater/larger staff to work with in order to keep this one afloat. Thanks, and Good Luck every one.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Trainer Red
Admin
Pokemon Trainer Red

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Spouts Candy!   The Spring Spouts Candy! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Welcome to the forum Izumi
This is takaiofthefire btw lol. I hope things go better than they did in the past.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonorange.forumotion.com
Fluorescent Rain

Fluorescent Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Spouts Candy!   The Spring Spouts Candy! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Hello Izumi, pleasure to meet you. Hope we get along, and have fun on the forums!
Back to top Go down
Izumi

Izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Spouts Candy!   The Spring Spouts Candy! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:27 am

Hey thanks Fluoresecent Rain, what would you prefer to be called by Rain, Fluoresent, FR? N, I copied it from your username. haha.
Back to top Go down
Fluorescent Rain

Fluorescent Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Spouts Candy!   The Spring Spouts Candy! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:11 am

I don't mind what you call me, whatever works best for you. However over on the Acanthite Forums I'm usually referred to as Rain.
Back to top Go down
Izumi

Izumi

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Spouts Candy!   The Spring Spouts Candy! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:05 am

Rain it is then! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Spouts Candy!   The Spring Spouts Candy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spring Spouts Candy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Statistics :: Introduction-
Jump to: