Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Third Generation Remake Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Trainer Red
Admin
Pokemon Trainer Red

Third Generation Remake Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Third Generation Remake Discussion   Third Generation Remake Discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:23 am

Do you think there will be a remake of Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald? If so post what you think about it here!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonorange.forumotion.com
Fluorescent Rain

Fluorescent Rain

PostSubject: Re: Third Generation Remake Discussion   Third Generation Remake Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:56 pm

I honestly think they will. the 1st gen was remade during the third, 2nd gen was remade during the fourth, so the logical idea would be to remake the 3rd gen during the fifth. I think they'll remake Ruby and Sapphire in the style of Black and White, but they may also do it in the style of HG/SS. I could also see them possibly (2% chance) making the remakes for the Wii U, as I instantly thought of throwing a Pokeball when I saw the Ninja Star Game at E3. I would buy the remakes if they ever make them, as I bought both FireRed and LeafGreen as soon as they released, and HG/SS were pre-ordered as soon as a US release date was announced. So, honestly, I think they will, and hope they do so in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Trainer Red
Admin
Pokemon Trainer Red

PostSubject: Re: Third Generation Remake Discussion   Third Generation Remake Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:05 am

I doubt they would make the remakes for the Wii U. Reason being, its kinda dumb to make it for a system that half of the world can't get like me. I see it either being for the DSi or the 3DS because if you remember, 5th Gen was made during the 3DS thing in Japan so it may be made for the DS again. Who knows. But I pray that it will be for the DS so I could get it.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonorange.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Generation Remake Discussion   Third Generation Remake Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third Generation Remake Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Generation Discussion :: Future Generation Discussion-
Jump to: